lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

HAPPINESS RESEARCH

This is part of a research we conducted on the concept of happiness and how we experience it. We would appreciate if you want to answer questions on no more than 10 lines per question. You can respond to one or more of the questions, mentioning the number of question to answer.
Questions:
1) What is Happiness for you?
2) For me, happiness is related to .....
3) My biggest moment of happiness was when ......
4) To be happy I need .....
5) Happiness is possible, if .....
6) On a scale of 0 to 10 happiness at this moment I am in .....
7) I can make someone happy if ......
8) Happiness is what all people are pursuing (your opinion)
9) How many times a week, do you think about your happiness?
10) When and What is the last thing you remember having done anything for your happiness?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario